Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Keeping Daddy Sane.

Boys,

Nothing has really happened in the last few days letter worthy, due to work, work, and more work, but today I realized something. You two are keeping me grounded. You two are keeping daddy sane. When times get hard and things get rough and I feel like I just want to rip my hair out of my head I go to a number of different photos of the two of you, I go to the Chuggington train that you kept handing to me one day Benjamin, and that super awesome new frame I got for Father's Day.

Someone asked me once if I thought I had enough pictures up... out of sarcasm of course because I have plenty to fill a small photo book, and my answer? These boys and their mother keep me sane when I think the world is against me and I have nowhere else to turn to. You two are the reason I get up in the morning and do what I have to do on a daily basis. I do what I do so you two don't have to go without. You make me stronger, you keep daddy sane.

Love Always,
Dad

...oh, and here are just a few pictures of the areas Daddy was talking about.



No comments:

Post a Comment